Tuesday, September 13, 2011

P.S.A.

Hi everybody,

I don't know what magnitude of readers I have out there now but personally it feels right to finally be posting after a year plus hiatus from my blog.

I have undergone a lot of change and along those trans-formative events have come some maturity, although I feel like the same person, how I go about things are much different.

Gone are the days of poor internet etiquette, so my personal life and thoughts will be entirely filtered. I hope those that care about me understand my restraint from revealing every single detail once again but I have to get my "soul" right before I am public once again.

In what I like to call part 2 of my hiatus, I promise that once it is over, the result of my character as a person will allow me to become a better friend to old friends and friends of the future.

I leave you with this mantra to use against the haste of this hectic world; PEACE, PEACE, PEACE...

Nameste everybody