Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I met Murs today @ZiaRecords music store for a In-Store Signing to promote his new project with producer 9th Wonder which is titled, Fornever. Murs in person is a very humble dude and down to earth. On top of all that, today is the two year anniversary of when my fiancee and I first started dating :).

DSC_0264

DSC_0269

When I was snapping photos, Murs asked my fiancee, "Do you know this guy here?" She responded, "That's my Fiancee," smiled and proceeded, "My Asian Boy," in reference to one of his songs on Fornever, titled "Asian Girl"

DSC_0276

DSC_0278

He then wrote this on our poster

DSC_0280

DSC_0292

DSC_0294

DSC_0297

She then asked if he was planning to work with Blu in the near future and told us he was actually originally suppose to be on "The Lick" which is track two on Fornever. Murs told us he reached out to Blu and did not get feedback. Murs could only respond to the situation by a shrug.

DSC_0300

DSC_0302

DSC_0304

more photos @flickr

1 comment:

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Cool. Looks like a lot of fun.